Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Laptop Center

I rearranged my room over the workday to set up a permanent laptop center for my students. It was a pain to pull them out and put them back each day and I figured if they are a part of our room, they will be more visible and more protected if they are stationary. We use the center each day for a literacy station and then again in the afternoons for a STEM station. The students are able to sit there and complete a task without interrupting my guided reading groups and they are actively engaged. I did post on the wall some Laptop Procedures as well as the daily task. I love having the laptop center and it adds so much to making my classroom a 21st century class!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I think I may do this, too!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I think Family Drug Education is very important to the whole family.







    Laptop Center Avadi

    ReplyDelete