Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Days of School

I had 8 children on Thursday, 5 more on Friday, and 6 more tomorrow. Tuesday is the first full day and I am praying the day will go smoothly. I so far am a little sad I don't have as many computers in my new class as I did last year but hopefully it will increase. I also have been frantic because I do not have the proper cords for my SMART board and have to wait for a work order. I am having to re-think how to teach without it until those cords come in! Mostly though I love the people I work with, and I seem to have a fabulous group of kids and parents.

1 comment:

  1. HI! I can relate to the cord problem! My smartboard computer has a borrowed one until the work order provides one! After the 29th day of school there was sound from the smartboard in my classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete